My Rhode Island Red hatching eggs breed form!

backyardjack

Chirping
5 Years
Oct 25, 2014
England
Is there anybody that knows there stuff about Rhode Island Reds will to help me if so, I recently bought some Rhode Island Red hatching eggs off of ebay and I am now on day 19 so the time is getting near to having little fluff balls, today after reading about PR and HR variations of the breed i wondered if i had got a good representation of the breed (Not that i particularly bothered about their form of the breed as they will be for pets and for eggs) so if you don't mind please will you have a look though to picture on this ebay link and tell me what you think! thanks in advance ,Jack :)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291306622282?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I just thought I would add that I was really happy with these egg no matter what as they were superbly packaged and all of them were fertile!

Im sorry if they was a better place I could have put this :)

In England, the standard for the breed is unique to the UK and it's clubs and sanctioning bodies.

Ebay is a funny place. Not everything is as it appears. If the parent stock depicted is truly the source of the eggs you received, you'll likely have very nice birds. If not? Well, it will be a lesson learned, I guess. One never knows. Here's to hoping the best for you.

Last edited:
If youre question is if those breeds are good then yes.Their noth good egge
layers,and very nosey,but nice.

Back
Top Bottom