My rooster is not well

@chuzubaby1 , contact the Pakistani website and ask them if they have some sort of eye drop or gel. I can't read Urdo, but maybe you do and can find something there. http://www.birdsplanet.pk/

Any antibacterial eye drop will help, bonus if it has a steroid like dexamethasone.

-Kathy

SO FIRST All, THANK YOU EVERYONE SO MUCH FOR ALL THR ADVICES. been away for a while actually we are having a puppy at home she's so sick & admit in hospital, so my family is so busy they wouldn't get me the antibiotic i tried to find all these
Tylan or Oxytetracycline

Ciprofloxcin eyedrop

Baytril (enrofloxacin)

Baytril (enrofloxacin but I didn't get any of these so as @casportpony asked me to check those Pakistani site, i ordered the tylofurcin today & I'm going to use it today. so I wanted to ask you people something before I use it

@chuzubaby1
 , contact the Pakistani website and ask them if they have some sort of eye drop or gel. I can't read Urdo, but maybe you do and can find something there. http://www.birdsplanet.pk/

Any antibacterial eye drop will help, bonus if it has a steroid like dexamethasone.

-Kathy

@chuzubaby1
 , contact the Pakistani website and ask them if they have some sort of eye drop or gel. I can't read Urdo, but maybe you do and can find something there. http://www.birdsplanet.pk/

-Kathy

Please read this& tell me if I can use this for his eye? And also there's one thing that I'm so worried bout. he's a rooster without vaccination? since I didn't know bout the vaccination thing in chickens now I'm worried bout it

He's not vaccinated so can i give him this antibiotic? & can I use any other medicine for him? Because i searched really good medicines there & i want to order that for him, but without vaccination I'm not sure, if that's okay? Or what it attacks him?

Yes, she sure does. She's very healthy and still does everything she's always done. Yes, but that is really just a rinse that may be soothing. This is one thing I'd get if at all possible-it's an antibiotic eye ointment. It's a very small tube, here costing about $20. This is good advice from Wyorp Rock. Other than getting a topical ointment inside the eye and an antibiotic known for respiratory stuff, like Tylan (injectible or powder to mix into water) or the Baytril that casportpony suggested, there's not much you can do except keep his eyes clean of the crud in them as much as possible.
He's not vaccinated so can i give him this antibiotic? & can I use any other medicine for him? Because i searched really good medicines there & i want to order that for him, but without vaccination I'm not sure, if that's okay? Or what it attacks him?

@chuzubaby1

-Kathy

& I told you bout his neck? I just searched it's called rani khet, which is Newcastle i don't know what's that & how can I treat it now that it's been one year of it

Vaccinated for what? There are many vaccinations, none of which have any bearing on this antibiotic. My birds have never been vaccinated for anything, ever.

& I told you bout his neck? I just searched it's called rani khet, which is Newcastle i don't know what's that & how can I treat it now that it's been one year of it
No, you never mentioned that. You said something about an injury, though, earlier, if I recall. Is that what you mean, the way he holds his neck? Who told you he had Newcastle Disease? You can't diagnose that by symptoms on your own, honey. Laboratory confirmation is the only way to diagnose that. I doubt he has that or he'd not be with you anymore. That disease is fatal. Other things make a bird have no control of the neck, including botulism, but Exotic Newcastle Disease, also called END, would have killed him already.
Here's an article on it:

https://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/faqnewcastle.html

Vaccinated for what? There are many vaccinations, none of which have any bearing on this antibiotic. My birds have never been vaccinated for anything, ever.

No, you never mentioned that. You said something about an injury, though, earlier, if I recall. Is that what you mean, the way he holds his neck? Who told you he had Newcastle Disease? You can't diagnose that by symptoms on your own, honey. Laboratory confirmation is the only way to diagnose that. I doubt he has that or he'd not be with you anymore. That disease is fatal. Other things make a bird have no control of the neck, including botulism, but Exotic Newcastle Disease, also called END, would have killed him already.
Here's an article on it:

https://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/faqnewcastle.html

Really? & i thought without vaccination they can get any disease easily, if that's so can i give him medicines of Newcastle & other antibiotic so he can be better?

&&& no I'm not quite sure but 1 year from now when this happened, he used to stand in one place, he didn't sleep eat or sit, he used to stand all day long without getting tired i was really upset, i spent my days crying thought id lose him then my brother's friend he had a lot of chickens, he told us he has Newcastle & id give him injection for that & i was scared i thought he wouldn't bear it, so I told him he ll survive I'll pray & he ll be fine well for many days he didn't sit at all i was so worried bout his legs he didn't sleep he didn't even drink water, his comb was falling on one side. & he stopped walking like you know how usually chicken walk/run he stopped crowing for a month
he was slow motion, he looked like he was drunk I didn't give up, i used to pray for him with faith. then one day before my birthday he crowed in the morning i was so happy since that day he can't eat by himself i do that for him, he walks not much
He crows he sleeps in my room, on my couch sometimes on bed, & i think he's good, but then bumble foot happened & now his eyes
& today i was reading bout this Newcastle disease & all them symptoms I've mentioned above you can read?

Really? & i thought without vaccination they can get any disease easily, if that's so can i give him medicines of Newcastle & other antibiotic so he can be better?

&&& no I'm not quite sure but 1 year from now when this happened, he used to stand in one place, he didn't sleep eat or sit, he used to stand all day long without getting tired i was really upset, i spent my days crying thought id lose him then my brother's friend he had a lot of chickens, he told us he has Newcastle & id give him injection for that & i was scared i thought he wouldn't bear it, so I told him he ll survive I'll pray & he ll be fine well for many days he didn't sit at all i was so worried bout his legs he didn't sleep he didn't even drink water, his comb was falling on one side. & he stopped walking like you know how usually chicken walk/run he stopped crowing for a month
he was slow motion, he looked like he was drunk I didn't give up, i used to pray for him with faith. then one day before my birthday he crowed in the morning i was so happy since that day he can't eat by himself i do that for him, he walks not much
He crows he sleeps in my room, on my couch sometimes on bed, & i think he's good, but then bumble foot happened & now his eyes
& today i was reading bout this Newcastle disease & all them symptoms I've mentioned above you can read?

Can i use it? I ordered it?

Back
Top Bottom