My serama breeding, and showing project!

Ok Guys, Update!

A friend Hatched a few eggs for me because for some reason I am not able to... Any ideas why? She gave me a pullet and a cockerel, The cockerel Is an Annabeth Baby, and is looking barred, The pullet is a pebbles baby, Not sure what color she is going to be. I also Got a Silkied serama Baby From @shahtir101 , This one is looking pretty good! I will post pics in Just a min! The babies are looking pretty good so far!
It seems a number of people are having hatching problems; puts me on edge. I have eggs due to hatch this weekend and the weather has been hot and humid/wet for weeks. My hope is that broody hens not only regulate temperature, but humidity as well; if not, I'm going to be out of luck. AGAIN. Enjoy the new birds.

It seems a number of people are having hatching problems; puts me on edge. I have eggs due to hatch this weekend and the weather has been hot and humid/wet for weeks. My hope is that broody hens not only regulate temperature, but humidity as well; if not, I'm going to be out of luck. AGAIN. Enjoy the new birds.

thanks! i have no idea why, i think it was my incubator, i only tried one under the broody, so i have no idea

Ok Guys, here are the pictures!

This is The annabeth Cockerel, Looking really good!

Blurry Picture of one of the chicks annabeth hatched, this one poses really nicely!

Silkied chick, Little bit wet but not bad so far, I think this one will be mottled, not sure tho

And one of my favorites, Super nice chick! I kind of have a feeling its a boy, but if its a girl, she will be staying!

Ok Guys, here are the pictures! This is The annabeth Cockerel, Looking really good! Blurry Picture of one of the chicks annabeth hatched, this one poses really nicely! Silkied chick, Little bit wet but not bad so far, I think this one will be mottled, not sure tho And one of my favorites, Super nice chick! I kind of have a feeling its a boy, but if its a girl, she will be staying!
Looking good!

pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom