my very own micro farm

New view from work!

Attachments

• 15426717687185343840221099538361.jpg
    15426717687185343840221099538361.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 13
First real big rain of the year this week. Only the second time its rained this season. Needs to pick up the pace or we are going to have a dry summer. Gives me something to do anyways. Ditching out the sides of road, making sure everything that needs to stay dry is. Lots of wood cutting, though that's something to work on throughout the year.
Just staying busy.

Onwards and upwards

Attimus

Hey Buddy, This is Linda.. Ive been gone for a long time too. Granny sent me a private message... This last few years have been tough for sure but all we can do is try.. with tears in our eyes and a weight in our hearts. You have been on my mind so I am glad to hear you are alive. I will try to work at being back on BYC too. Much respect brother.

Hey Buddy, This is Linda.. Ive been gone for a long time too. Granny sent me a private message... This last few years have been tough for sure but all we can do is try.. with tears in our eyes and a weight in our hearts. You have been on my mind so I am glad to hear you are alive. I will try to work at being back on BYC too. Much respect brother.
Ah. Hey. Glad you are here! Tough is the understatement of the year. We have to catch up. Please keep posting, we all need to post more.

Back
Top Bottom