my very own micro farm

Alright. Wasp nest is squared away. Just poured a little gas down the hole. Problem solved. Face is back to normal, though my lip did swell up pretty good. Took yesterday off work after driving through our first snow to get there only to turn back around.
20181201_140411.jpg

This is what I drove back in. Lol. More afraid of the tourists than anything. Made it back in one piece. Puts a damper on outside work aswell. Anywho. I'm off.

Onwards and upwards
Attimus

Got a little work done around the property today. Trenched a bit of driveway. Picked up a couple loads of scrap wood in my newly registered trailer :) stacked fire wood and got a load to the porch. Also managed to get 3 of the 7 free ranging chickens penned today. They have been pretty crafty about getting out. Need a day to watch them go to bed to see where they try to sneak out. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow on my day off. More bad weather coming in tomorrow as well, I think I'm prepared.

Off for now.

Onwards and upwards

Attimus

The free rangers are still managing to be free rangers despite my best efforts. I'll figure it out eventually, where they are slipping out.
Good week of sun to get things done around here. Alot of wood cutting. Disc golf and fishing with a old buddy.
I'll give a proper headcount and re intro of the newish flock soon. Also got a new reward today. Guess it's been 4 years since I started this whole thing. Going to keep at it a while longer I think. One day at a time.

Onwards and upwards.

Attimus

The free rangers are still managing to be free rangers despite my best efforts. I'll figure it out eventually, where they are slipping out.
Good week of sun to get things done around here. Alot of wood cutting. Disc golf and fishing with a old buddy.
I'll give a proper headcount and re intro of the newish flock soon. Also got a new reward today. Guess it's been 4 years since I started this whole thing. Going to keep at it a while longer I think. One day at a time.

Onwards and upwards.

Attimus
I've just found this thread, I like it!!
Looking forward to your newish flock adventure :thumbsup:pop

Day off. Pfft. That just means its chore day. Wood run. Dump run. Burn piles. Lots of brush and leaves to clear up. I raked a bit yesterday, got a lot of piles together and got a lot of piles together again as my chickens took it as an opportunity to peruse for bugs. Even with it not being cloudy and wet, i still struggle to find motivation in the cold. Well I'm up and at'em now.
Good day to you all.

Zach

Good willpower Zach, admire that. It is hard to stay motivated but really makes a difference in the long run. I am going through chemo and radiation now and am bound determined to keep my attitude as good as I can. I sometimes struggle with motivation but know it is the best way to deal with things. I am following your example; don't give up.

Good willpower Zach, admire that. It is hard to stay motivated but really makes a difference in the long run. I am going through chemo and radiation now and am bound determined to keep my attitude as good as I can. I sometimes struggle with motivation but know it is the best way to deal with things. I am following your example; don't give up.
I'm at a bit of a loss for words.
Thank you. Sending some positive energy your way.

Back
Top Bottom