Neighbor's chickens affect national politics?

This is also ridiculous (and quite horrific, really). And the man who poisoned his neighbor's chickens is a firefighter. This was a Bing story. Makes me ill that someone would poison any animal.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...sses-killing-noisy-chickens-article-1.1892846
I was surprised he stooped to that level. I know he hated the rooster, but the owners did what they could to keep the noise to a minimum. When I've walked by that area of town I never heard any chicken noise.

Luckily he lives in another part of town.

I was surprised he stooped to that level. I know he hated the rooster, but the owners did what they could to keep the noise to a minimum. When I've walked by that area of town I never heard any chicken noise.

Luckily he lives in another part of town.

One thing that bothered me was him saying at one point that they made noise all night long. No way that is true, not unless they are being harassed at night somehow. Mine only make the lowest of growls and whines during the night, and the only way I know that is I have a baby monitor inside my main coop; until the roosters begin crowing early just before daylight, it's very quiet around my coop unless there is a disturbance like some predator at one of the pop doors.

Back
Top Bottom