New BYC 6 Year Club - Six Year Active Member Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrat's to all Six Year'ers
smile.png

One of these days I'm going to get one of those icon things to show on my posts

That's definitely one of my favorite things about this community: People "paying it forward"! The "veterans" help the newbies and those newbies start helping the newer newbies, and eventually many become expert / veterans themselves! It's a super wonderful cycle and I'm so glad to be a part of it!!!

thumbsup.gif
I think it's my favorite too. And one certainly meets a lot of people that way!

Congratulations to everyone.

NiftyChicken Thanks for maintaining this site. It has been very helpful.I don't remember what we did before computers.

Byron

Yay! Found my name!

Wow - I recognize so many of these names from over the years! I'll never forget meeting Wynette at the Crossroads in Indianapolis in 2011! It's been such a great community to be a part of, and what an amazing resource for all poultry lovers, whether they've had birds all their lives, or are just starting. We all can learn something new from each other. I love handing out my BYC cards at shows and Chickenstocks, and even people who stop me in parking lots when they see my BYC magnet! I've learned so much from the threads here, and I love helping new people in this crazy addiction we all share! Good for you, BYC! And, good for us!

thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Yay! Found my name!

Wow - I recognize so many of these names from over the years! I'll never forget meeting Wynette at the Crossroads in Indianapolis in 2011! It's been such a great community to be a part of, and what an amazing resource for all poultry lovers, whether they've had birds all their lives, or are just starting. We all can learn something new from each other. I love handing out my BYC cards at shows and Chickenstocks, and even people who stop me in parking lots when they see my BYC magnet! I've learned so much from the threads here, and I love helping new people in this crazy addiction we all share! Good for you, BYC! And, good for us!

thumbsup.gif
The little things that make us happy!

Who would have thought 6 years ago we'd all still have something to say about chickens.
wink.png

Congrats everyone, here's to a few more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom