New chicken pen out of pallets

Quote:
No I didn't do any wire. I figured between the solar power electric fence I already have and plan on installing later. And rocky! My American bulldog staying within a few feet from it I should be good...:)

Yay Chicks! :

Wow. That's a lot of pallets!

Yes I found a place that will give me all I want. Lol.. I will paint them eventually. Just to help them not rot to fast. But I figured even if I have to replace the panels every couple years or so. It's not a big deal since I have already laid out the ground work and can get new pallets at anytime. Remember. I will cut big holes out for better viewing I think that wil make it look a little nicer too...​

Quote:
Thanks
Going to start out with fishing line or string. If that doesn't keep them out I will upgrade to the net or I might just buy a few 1x4s and run the plastic or regular wire across the top. What ever comes out cheaper... :)

Quote:
Thanks!

Well I'm thinking if you put the fishing line all over. Having no more than a few inches or so in between. Either (a) the hawk will be afraid to try to get in. Or (b) if it does get in it will have a hard time getting out. And I might turn my dog loose on it so I wont break any laws....lol...

Quote:
If you have harbor freight tool company around ya. That is where i get my pallets. Also going to make a fence around my garden using them as well... :)

Quote:
Very interesting ... but my neighbors would be marching towards my house with pitch forks and burning torches.
lau.gif
gig.gif

No really!

Back
Top Bottom