New Hampshire Red? Truly Magnificent (and sussex, wyandotte, jersey giants)

Jayecookie

Songster
Oct 15, 2017
Cooper City, Florida
What do you guys think about new hampshire chickens? When I first started researching about chickens (to get ones myself) I've never heard of them. After the research I did for my blog, these girls are amazing! I put them second on my list. Great learning experience! Still happy with my choice though (Barred Plymouth Rocks). Same goes for the sussex, wyandotte, and jersey giants. I heard of the wyandotte but they are all truly magnificent breeds.

New Hampshire.jpg

Look how stunning!

What do you guys think about new hampshire chickens? When I first started researching about chickens (to get ones myself) I've never heard of them. After the research I did for my blog, these girls are amazing! I put them second on my list. Great learning experience! Still happy with my choice though (Barred Plymouth Rocks). Same goes for the sussex, wyandotte, and jersey giants. I heard of the wyandotte but they are all truly magnificent breeds.

View attachment 1375268

Look how stunning!
Beautiful! We received 18 from Cackle Hatchery and they are almost 8 weeks old. We love them! So sweet, friendly, chatty when we are around. We got one rooster (a surprise) but can't wait to see him full grown.

Back
Top Bottom