New Puppies!! **With Pictures!!**

SourRoses

Free Ranging
13 Years
Feb 2, 2011
Florida
Pictures coming soon!

Mom came home today with two new puppies!

They are from a Peekapoo female and a Shi-tzu male. The lady was giving them away, and I am so glad mom rescued these two as the lady sounds awful.
There were 7 in the litter, and the other 5 were already taken to new homes. These puppies are supposedly 6 weeks old, but mom and I are really doubting that, I'd guess about 4 weeks. They only have a couple of teeth in, sleep alot, and have trouble pottying on their own. The woman said they were started on solids just yesterday
hmm.png

They ate some moist kibble and are drinking water... though if the girl isen't a little more active tomorrow we are going to get some puppy milk replacer.
They need to be wormed, and bathed for fleas. They haven't had any shots yet.
Grrrrrr! Some People!
he.gif

Soooo adorable though! We have a male and a female. Mom wanted the girl so I let her claim her and she is thinking up a name for her
big_smile.png
I named the boy Clancy. He is bigger than the girl and more active. He is sleeping in my lap right now
love.gif

I know! I know! Pictures are coming tomorrow! I just had to share about these little ones tonight
big_smile.png

**Pictures**

78755_pee-shi-poos_007.jpg

78755_pee-shi-poos_008.jpg

78755_pee-shi-poos_006.jpg

78755_pee-shi-poos_009.jpg

78755_pee-shi-poos_016.jpg

GRRRL Power....

78755_pee-shi-poos_018.jpg

78755_pee-shi-poos_015.jpg

Girl...

78755_pee-shi-poos_024.jpg

Clancy (boy)....

78755_pee-shi-poos_021.jpg

Last edited:
We had to take the pictures outside because of all the cloud cover today, it was so dark in the house. Sorry about the quality of the pics.

Clancy loves playing in the water bowl so he is often damp
tongue.png

They call the mix of Peekanese and Poodle a "Peekapoo".... and a mix of Shi-tzu and Pekanese the "Shinese"... so since these babies are Shi-tzu x Peekanese/Poodle....
I was thinking that must make them....... Pee-Shi-Poo's

lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom