love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Quote:
Depends! They might turn out to be chicken killers
lol.png
Actually we might be getting one more as the "lady" says her young son is being too rough with the one out of the seven they wanted to keep
roll.png
Turns out she is renting and her landlady also has several dogs and doesnt really want her to have any more. The Jack Russell you see in the driveway is Rosie and she had 5 litters before she was spayed, but we had a waiting list for her pups and buy back agreements for all of them. She is not too pleased with having littles back in the house....she sniffed the boy and then wouldnt even look at the girl pup then slunk away into my bedroom
hide.gif
She has been queen of the house too long.

Quote:
Yep...Having been a vet tech I know too well about parvo. My 2 Jacks don't leave the property or interact with other dogs and these pups are only 5 weeks old max. Their shots and wormer are on order and will be here in a couple of days.

Ok..... Mom has settled on a name for the little girl!

Diana Caminos's little girl helped, they came over today to visit with the littles
love.gif

Little girl is now named........... Zoey
love.gif

I have a shih-poo....She is the best little dog we have ever had. Super fierce
roll.png
loyal to her people, great with kids. Her personality is the best, she is like a little furry person I swear
lol.png
She is not all that trainable, took forever to house-train and tries to murder my chickens despite socialization and training from a young age (I can have her out with when I am there to supervise but she is forever watching them licking her chops
smack.gif
) but we love her and her hilarious demeanor and constant shenanigans diffidently make up for any bad.

If yours are anything like mine in temperament because of the somewhat similar breeding you will love them!

Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom