NinjaRooster's extremely talkative chat thread.

Oh okay...

(O.O wow...
th.gif
okay then...)

i wasn't implying anything. oh tht reminds me of a horrible convo this guy and i had today :/

naw it was nothing... just COMPLETELY award. basically he was teasing me for apparently having a crush on him
idunno.gif
but my friend was listening in and made him mad when she says "awe its all good Steven, we all know u secretly stalk her.." dont even ask where the convo went after tht

naw it was nothing... just COMPLETELY award. basically he was teasing me for apparently having a crush on him
idunno.gif
but my friend was listening in and made him mad when she says "awe its all good Steven, we all know u secretly stalk her.." dont even ask where the convo went after tht
Dw I wont!! Woah... thats intense
ep.gif

idunno.gif

Remember being forthright is the best in most circumstances. I know a guy named Steven thats a total ladies man, and yeah.... those type of guys fade real fast compared to the real ones.

big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom