NinjaRooster's extremely talkative chat thread.

Thank you. To me, that is a high complement...for someone to say that I'm an author, I mean. I don't get it much. :)

((don't worry! Take as long as you need. And I think that it takes skill just to be able to make a concise, coherent sentence, consisting of only fifteen words, that both moves the plot forward AND is suspenseful...you can do that really well!))
((I can...?!?! :th wow. I didn't see that coming! Thank you!

And yes, you're really good at it!))

Quote:
lol.png
and I would totally do it to. I have when I was younger....we got into SO MUCH TROUBLE.
But it was worth it....

i actually don't know how to ride a bike.. altho i do have one! lol

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Back
Top Bottom