NinjaRooster's extremely talkative chat thread.

Silver dragon weird question but are you a girl or a boy?? XD

lol....everyone thinks I'm a boy at first.
But I am well and truly a girl. Not a NORMAL girl mind you.
I don't like pink, I like rock climbing, zip lining and basically anything with danger. And I have befriended a dragon named Myrllin. So Yup....I'm a girl.

will u stop that!!
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

But I am well and truly a girl. Not a NORMAL  girl mind you.
I don't like pink, I like rock climbing, zip lining and basically anything with danger. And I have befriended a dragon named Myrllin. So Yup....I'm a girl.
omg I am just like you! I hate pink love all those things, I wanna go skydiving for my sweet 16, don't have a friend dragon though... maybe I should get one.

But I am well and truly a girl. Not a NORMAL  girl mind you.
*sigh* I wish I knew more people like that...

Quote:
I think you have to wait until you are eighteen. Sorry to tell you that but I know. I was going to for my eighteenth birthday but since I have to go twice, (once for each of my best friends when they are eighteen {they are both younger than me} I decided to get my scuba diving license instead. That way when I travel, like i hope to do soon, I can go scuba diving!)

I also must warn you about dragons...once they befriend you, you better be stocked up on raw chicken and fish and, strangely enough, mustered....don't ask why, still don't know myself...because they eat like crazy. THEY WON"T LEAVE EITHER I HAVE TRIED.
But the flying is nice though...

Back
Top Bottom