NinjaRooster's extremely talkative chat thread.

:lol: I do a bunch of stuff like that...

"Oh! I need a such and such!"

"...wait a minute. I don't even have a decent use for that... Let alone know how to use it."

Same here!

Guess what I'm doing? I am shopping (ugg) with my grandmother aunt and mom. And my three year old cousin Landon. He is quite the fashion cop. Hive been pushing his striker around while the ladies shop and he keeps picking out shirts and dresses for me to try on and makes me show him. He sits there like a fashion critic , little hand on his chin, and tells me yes or no. Lol., he is the only one I would do this for. I hate shopping mostly and don't like it when people tell me what to wear. But be is just to gosh darn cute!

Same here!

Guess what I'm doing? I am shopping (ugg) with my grandmother aunt and mom. And my three year old cousin Landon. He is quite the fashion cop. Hive been pushing his striker around while the ladies shop and he keeps picking out shirts and dresses for me to try on and makes me show him. He sits there like a fashion critic , little hand on his chin, and tells me yes or no. Lol., he is the only one I would do this for. I hate shopping mostly and don't like it when people tell me what to wear. But be is just to gosh darn cute!
I hate shopping for clothes... Especially when my mom drags me along...

Back
Top Bottom