NinjaRooster's extremely talkative chat thread.

...It's 45 degrees out here. Why am I standing in the middle of a field without a jacket or sweater on?

I don't know. I'd like to know the same thing.

tongue.png

Really?

sanka: I'm the driver.
Irv: you're not. You're the brakeman
Sanka: you don't understand. I'm sanka coffie, I am the best push car driver in all of Jamaica! I must drive! Do you dig where I'm coming from?
Irv: yeah I dig where your coming from.
Sanka: good.
Irv: now dig where I'm coming from. I'm coming from two gold medals. I'm coming from nine world records in both the two and four-man events. I'm coming from ten years of competition with the best athletes in the world.
Sanka: that's a hell of a place to be coming from!
Sanka: The key elements to a successful sled team are a steady driver, and three strong runners to push off down the ice. Ice? Ice!
Derice: Well, it's kind of a winter sport, you know.
Sanka: You mean winter, as in ice?
Derice: Possibly.
Sanka: You mean winter, as in igloos and Eskimos and penguins and ice?
Derice: Maybe.
Sanka: See ya!

*drops to knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their is a zero in here.....can you find it?

[COLOR=333333]Sanka: The key elements to a successful sled team are a steady driver, and three strong runners to push off down the ice. Ice? Ice![/COLOR][COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Derice: Well, it's kind of a winter sport, you know.[/COLOR][COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Sanka: You mean winter, as in ice?[/COLOR][COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Derice: Possibly.[/COLOR][COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Sanka: You mean winter, as in igloos and Eskimos and penguins and ice?[/COLOR][COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Derice: Maybe.[/COLOR][COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]Sanka: See ya![/COLOR][COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
haha that was one of my favs XD

Back
Top Bottom