NinjaRooster's extremely talkative chat thread.

Hey, guys. As most of you know, I took a 3.5-year-long break from BYC and returned a little less than a week ago. Because of this, I'm confused:

can anyone explain why 75% of the old users changed their screen names? It's, like, confusing and I don't know who I'm talking to anymore! Like for example, I just saw BYC's old "Post your crushes!" thread, and some guy named Telamon admitted to liking me, but I had NO IDEA who he was until I read my post referring to him as his old screen name.

Also, I JUST realized Princess Amri is Kooshie. JUST.

WHAT DID I MISS WHILE I WAS GONE?!?!?!?!?

lau.gif

Hey, guys. As most of you know, I took a 3.5-year-long break from BYC and returned a little less than a week ago. Because of this, I'm confused:

can anyone explain why 75% of the old users changed their screen names? It's, like, confusing and I don't know who I'm talking to anymore! Like for example, I just saw BYC's old "Post your crushes!" thread, and some guy named Telamon admitted to liking me, but I had NO IDEA who he was until I read my post referring to him as his old screen name.

welcome back!!

I don't think any of us would be able to fill you in on that much of a time span.
lol.png
But welcome back!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom