NinjaRooster's extremely talkative chat thread.

lol.png

That sucks. :( But even a little each month will help. Just put it in a bank with a high interest rate and you will get enough in no time! :p I feel like I am preaching on and on here.... XD Are you in 4-H? You could try raising a market animal and then you sell it at fair for a LOT. (Last year I sold my 265 pound pig for $1,300. 4-H market animals always bring a lot of money. :idunno )
I hide my money in a picture frame XD I'm joining in September. I wanted to do a pig, but the feed is costy too :/ I have a savings bond, but I can't quite get it out yet. And I was planning on using that for college. I'll just keep saving, and hopefully get some more kids to babysit as a part time job.

I hide my money in a picture frame XD I'm joining in September. I wanted to do a pig, but the feed is costy too :/ I have a savings bond, but I can't quite get it out yet. And I was planning on using that for college. I'll just keep saving, and hopefully get some more kids to babysit as a part time job.

Picture frames work too... I guess.... XD Last year my feed cost was about $400 and I made a $900 profit so it payed off. I buy my feed in bulk now since the first two years I did pig I spent like $700 on feed because I bought 50 pound bags from Murdoch's or Cenex. I wouldn't resort to the savings bond quite yet... :lol:

Picture frames work too... I guess.... XD Last year my feed cost was about $400 and I made a $900 profit so it payed off. I buy my feed in bulk now since the first two years I did pig I spent like $700 on feed because I bought 50 pound bags from Murdoch's or Cenex. I wouldn't resort to the savings bond quite yet... :lol:
how are you able to pay for all of that?? :hmm $900 profit is good!! My aunt raised 2 pigs and she said the feed cost was about the same as yours. Lol I won't :lol:

how are you able to pay for all of that?? :hmm $900 profit is good!! My aunt raised 2 pigs and she said the feed cost was about the same as yours. Lol I won't :lol:

XD Well the first two years I raised lambs. When I got my first lamb, my parents bought the feed and then I payed them back. I just saved up enough to pay for my animal for the next year and have been paying for my animals since. (I do NOT recommend taking lamb unless you have been around them before and know how much of a pain in the but they are...) Then again, 4-H animals always sell for more because people want to support 4-Hers. Pig prices per pound right now are 80 to 120 cents a pound. At the auction last year, I got like $6.30 per pound. Put that into perspective! :p From barely a dollar a pound to almost $7 per pound! XD

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom