NinjaRooster's extremely talkative chat thread.

I've just been informed that because I live with my father, my grandmother is now refusing to pay for my phone bill.

That's gotta be the stupidest thing somebody has tried to punish me with... Like really? I can pay for my own cellphone.... And why would who I live with affect what you do for me?

I've just been informed that because I live with my father, my grandmother is now refusing to pay for my phone bill.

That's gotta be the stupidest thing somebody has tried to punish me with... Like really? I can pay for my own cellphone.... And why would who I live with affect what you do for me?

Thats screwed up.
Such screwed, much up, very idiot. XD

unfortunately this sort of thing is common, sad, but common

unfortunately this sort of thing is common, sad, but common
its sick but on the other hand its hilarious because she actually thinks I care that much about having a phone.

Back
Top Bottom