North Idaho / Eastern Washington

Hi. Not from Idaho or Washington but always wanted to visit and maybe eventually move there
Welcome. We are all neighbors wherever we live.
wink.png

My DH and I hunt the Bonners Ferry area. It's beautiful up there.
We just got home from a fishing trip on the ocean. We caught some salmon and bottom fish, but it's good to be home. Ha.... a man caught a 32 pound Chinook in CdA lake. Tell me why we drove 1100 miles to catch a 10 pound chinook?? Crazy.
what do you hunt? elk, deer, bear, moose? i got my first deer just over our property fence line, we didnt have to go far. i love fishing and i love to eat salmon, that is my favorite meal. you went that far to fish cuz it was a vacation and cuz it was fun & beautiful & exciting, and, and, etc. i miss the ocean. i thanked my dh tonight for what he does for us and i thanked God for my eyes so i could see this beautiful land around me. the sunset was amazing tonight. did you take any pics of your fish? would love to see them.
i caught this chinook in Tillamook oregon about 4 yrs ago
i caught this Wild Steelhead in Riggins, ID. i was in a womens fishing derby. i had to put these 2 wild fish back. but it sure was fun reeling them in...
Sorry everyone, i know this is a chicken site... just wanted to share my fish pics.
Blessings to all.

@CyndiD after 5 would be a great time to call. If she came from a hatchery 4 is pretty old. Hatcheries breed for production, not longevity. She could be eggbound or have worms or something. Check her for lice or mites and to check her weight.
ok, i will ck her out tomorrow in morning. i drove to cda and got to N40 outfitters just in time, 5mins before they closed Sunday. i bought some Corid and will treat my entire flock for 5 days.
My rooster had a raw & bloody anus... any ideas what this is? i am researching their symptoms, in the meantime, i am treating it as coccidiosis.
thanks for any help

Those ones are too little to tell. You should see the colored feathers coming in by about 6 weeks.

Sure, tomorrow is fine, or later this evening works too. I hope the corid helps.
thanks. it is a 5-7 day TX.
what time would you like me to call you? late afernoon around 4pm is good for me, how about you?

Back
Top Bottom