Now is your chance to win... various contests----- ENDS 7/26/12

NAME: Salt
BREED: White Leghorn
CATAGORY: Cutest Hen
ABOUT: Salt is very curious of people and other animals, and she makes the cutest noises a chicken can ever make. whenever I hold her, she rests in my hands and even starts to fall asleep from time to time
tongue.png
She always follows her best pal around, and is trusting me more and more everytime i feed her waterrmelon. Whenever I look out the window to check on them, Salt is there and is looking at me trying to figure me out...

NAMES: Salt andd Pepper
BREED: White Leghorn and Silver Laced Wyandotte
CATAGORY: Cutest Family ABOUT: These two little guys are always following eachother around. If I take them away for one minute, the will make sad noises crying out for them... Salt always follows Pepper and the never leave eachothers side. they both grew up together in the same brooder, and the both love eachother to death!

Last edited:
Is there a limit as to how many entries you can do? I could enter in almost all of those categories, and have two duck families and a chicken family too.

Last edited:
Here are a few of them:

900x900px-LL-4b47a143_100_0920.jpeg

Name: Jasper
Breed: Golden Campine
Category: Cutest Hen

Name: Lucky
Breed: White Leghorn
Category: Cutest Chick

900x900px-LL-0240b2c9_100_0923.jpeg

900x900px-LL-bf9e9aa4_100_0922.jpeg

Name: Jasper, Sweety, Cupcake, and Peach
Breed: Golden Campine, mutts
Category: Cutest Family

Name: Maroon
Breed: Rhode Island Red
Category: Sleeping Baby

(I've still got more if I can enter any more)

Last edited:
name; chico
breed; crele penedesenca
category; best poultry pet
about; chico loves to be the boss of the flock, he is super nice and is my favorite rooster!

Name:Grape
Breed:Blue Orpington
Catagory:Cutest hen
About (optionable):She lives with her two sisters, but she is the sweetest. She always attempts to jump on me, but this time I let her. (Sorry for being in the picture, all my other pictures of her individually are low quality. And sorry for it being sideways!)

NAME: Clay (After Clay Matthews)
Breed: Bantam Wyandotte (crele)
Catagory: Sleeping baby
About: Clay is the lone survivor of an attempted 32 egg hatch. He's the sweetest little guy who comes running up to me in the chicken run, and jumps into my lap or arms every chance he gets-and loves to nap on me, where he knows he's "safe". :)

Name:Flock Protector
Breed:Bantam Cochin
Catagory:Big Daddy

About: Big Daddy and his two Ladies raised a small clutch of chicks this spring. He actively takes part in their protection and care.

Name: chickies
Breed: Necked Neck
Catagory: Sleeping Baby
About: I was given 2 Necked Neck chicks at Chicken Swap. 100 miles from home, in March, and no warm place to put them, I improvised. Olive Oyl, the baby goat kept those chickies warm.

Back
Top Bottom