NPIP Certified and AI Free Bearded Silkie and Frizzle Chicks Day Old to 8 weeks

Hi I ran across your posting and seen that you are npip certified and wondered if I could get on your waiting list for bearded silkies? I am in Oklahoma my zip is 73013 If for some reason they dont allow live shipments here I could send them to mother in laws which is area 74074 do let me know if you have any for sale and could ship to my area? The shipping rates, colors, ages, etc. I currently have black silkies and am interested in whites and other colors you might have. You can e-mail me at [email protected] Thank you Shaleen

Hi,
We do have 4 Splash chicks at 1 week old and 10 Paint chicks available at 1 week. Shipping for 6 chicks at a week old would be $39.93 to your zip code 84129. Please let us know if you are further interested. We will have nice shipping weather for them to be shipped in. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Shannon Hedrick
East Coast Silkies & Poultry
336-538-6143
336-508-8605

Hi,
Shipping for 6 chicks at one week to two weeks old to zip code 28103 is $25.58. Please let us know if we can get you a total for chicks as well. If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call.

Thanks,
Shannon Hedrick
336-538-6143

Hi! What do you have available now? Any paints? Shipping quote to 37681 too please...THANKS!
hugs.gif

If you order 5-8 week old chicks, our shipping minimum is 3. At that age and size they can be shipped safely with only 3.

Thanks
Would they still be straight run or can you tell sex by then and how much would they cost with shipping to 45150

We have 3 paints in 3 week old $25 each breeder Qlty. 6 week old paints we have 9 breeder Qlty for $35 and 3 pet Qlty for $25 each. I would need to know what age to get shipping for you. If you want 3 week old, shipping minimum is 6 and if you want 6 week, shipping minimum is 3.

3 week old availability:
White, buff, partridge $7 each
Silver white $10 each breeder Qlty, $7 each for pet Qlty.
2 porcelain at $15 each
3 frizzle at $8 each
Self blue or lavender $30 each breeder and $20 for pet Qlty

All ages at this time is straight run. Silkies are very hard to sex. Most of the time they lay an egg or crow before you know for sure.

Let us know if we can help or answer an questions. We are also currently hatching. They should be ready to ship by mid week next week.

Back
Top Bottom