Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Quote:
Here are some Doxie/Chihuahua mixes I found on Google... Well ok. So it's all the ones I found on Google!
tongue.png
http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=602&q=dachshund+chihuahua+mix&gbv=2&oq=dachsund+chi&aq=0s&aqi=g-s10&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=1650l4797l0l7012l12l12l0l0l0l0l480l2665l2-1.3.3l7l0

I
wonder what they call it... A Dachshuahua? Chihuachshund?
lol.png

You missed the point. A Datsun is a car. A Dachshund is a dog.

Quote:
Here are some Doxie/Chihuahua mixes I found on Google... Well ok. So it's all the ones I found on Google!
tongue.png
http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=602&q=dachshund+chihuahua+mix&gbv=2&oq=dachsund+chi&aq=0s&aqi=g-s10&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=1650l4797l0l7012l12l12l0l0l0l0l480l2665l2-1.3.3l7l0

I
lol.png

She's probably too young to have known when Nissan was Datsun.
frow.gif

Quote:
tongue.png

I
lol.png

Thank you I was going to say something, but sometimes I seem to come off as rude on these boards when I try to help.
hmm.png

Quote:

Thank you I was going to say something, but sometimes I seem to come off as rude on these boards when I try to help.
hmm.png

I know what you mean. Hope I didn't sound rude. I was actually wondering how many people would get the joke. You don't see Datsuns around anymore.

Quote:
hmm.png

I know what you mean. Hope I didn't sound rude. I was actually wondering how many people would get the joke. You don't see Datsuns around anymore.

Ahhh!! Now I get it!!
lau.gif

Yeah, I am too young to remember that, so I thought it was just a misspelling.

Quote:
Well, the sex link must be the one who lays 8 a week, since she is an EXCEPTIONAL layer....the meat bird must be dragging her tail with only 6. lol

How did she get a cornish cross and a golden comet that weren't part of a mass hatch in a hatchery? Hmmm? I must get me one of those 8-eggs-a-week birds! I feel bad for the person who eventually gets them thinking they will get a bunch of eggs and all they end up with is one dead cornish and one sex-link that doesn't lay 8 eggs a week.

Last edited:
Quote:
Well, the sex link must be the one who lays 8 a week, since she is an EXCEPTIONAL layer....the meat bird must be dragging her tail with only 6. lol

How did she get a cornish cross and a golden comet that weren't part of a mass hatch in a hatchery? Hmmm? I must get me one of those 8-eggs-a-week birds! I feel bad for the person who eventually gets them thinking they will get a bunch of eggs and all they end up with is one dead cornish and one sex-link that doesn't lay 8 eggs a week.

I was thinking the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom