Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Creepy evil guy for hire. - $10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-08-26, 2:55PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Having a party? BBQ? Brunch? Family Reunion? Wedding? Bar Mitzvah? Business meeting? Whatever your occasion may be, you're in dire need of entertainment, are you not? Problem solved! Hire Me! I will come to your event and lurk around in the background making your guest uncomfortable! What could be better? People will talk about the success of your event for years to come!

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2567541783​

LARGE PECKING DUCK - $40 (Ridgely, MD )

Date: 2011-08-24, 7:02PM EDT
Reply to:[email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Large white Duck. Likes to be held and pet. ( AFLAC)

text my cell phone for pick up in Ridgely, MD. xxx-xxx-xxx

I love it a Pecking duck, plus the picture they have posted is of a muscovy!

Quote:

Wow! He could really corner the market!
th.gif
I wish there was a way to see if people actually respond to these ads!!!

Please read this one slowly. I almost choked to death from laughing after reading this.
lau.gif

Fleur de Lis is a design/pattern like this below:
6612_220px-fleur_de_lys_or_svg.jpg

Wanted fleur de lis lawnmower (LA)

Date: 2011-08-28, 7:21AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
I am in dire need of a Fleur De Lis lawnmower that when used on grass will cut in fleur de lis patterns into your lawn so it will accent everything fleur de lis., yea this is gonna be great., no price to big or small., please respond so I don't have to sit in my yard and cut fleur de lis into the grass by hand it is quite labor intensive.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2569845152​

Mobile Chicken Coop or Eggmobile - $1800 (Parker)
Date: 2011-08-14, 12:49PM MDT

I am selling my mobile chicken house that I built, also referred to as an "Eggmobile". This is a chicken coop designed to be pulled around the pasture for large acreage (20+ acres), this is not a back yard chicken coop, but could certainly be used as one if you wanted to. It has a open floor, covered with chicken wire, to let the chicken poop fall through to the pasture, and fertilize it. The roof/sides are covered with galvanized sheet metal, which will last for a very long time. In addition to this, the Eggmobile also has nest boxes and a roost, and enough space to comfortably accommodate 75 chickens, or 15 very spoiled hens. It is well constructed, using hurricane straps for all joints, but it is not pretty to the untrained eye (see below). We have never had any losses to predators, this Eggmobile has the hatches buttoned down tight to keep your hens safe at night. I suppose the most convenient features of the Eggmobile is the outside access to nest boxes, meaning you don't have to go inside to collect eggs, and, the automatic door. Yes, you read that correctly, an automatic door. This door is hooked up to a motor, which is connected with a timer, which is powered by a battery (12v, rechargeable) which is then charged by a solar panel. A solar powered chicken house! This is nice because you can set the door to open and close at anytime. Meaning no more early mornings or late nights, just collect the eggs and enjoy! The Eggmobile hooks up to a standard bumper hitch. Please see photos below and contact me for more details. I am selling this for the parts/hardware that I put into this, not including my labor.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 0 image 1
image 2

A bit much perhaps? Not sure I see the siding as sheet metal either.
hmm.png

http://images.craigslist.org/3n83m13lf5Q55U45S3b8ec04d989c5ef2164d.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom