Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

lau.gif
Ok, I just have to defend that guy a bit. The whole EE/Americana thing is a very common misconception, after all.
That is me being a kill-joy
big_smile.png

But otherwise, yes, I wish I could enter my purebred EE's in the stockshow! THAT would be fun
pop.gif

Ok, I just have to defend that guy a bit. The whole EE/Americana thing is a very common misconception, after all.
That is me being a kill-joy :D
But otherwise, yes, I wish I could enter my purebred EE's in the stockshow! THAT would be fun :pop

Unfortunately, this person DOES know the difference... :/

The SOPs would have to be "interesting": to include all the variables...:gig

It's a Landrace breed!!! :lau

Yes this sounds like a good idea, just fob the aggressive dog off on someone else. She'd be a joy to own you know, once she warms up to you and isn't trying to attack you any longer. Oh and you must live somewhere that she can go outside without trying to kill anyone and you can't have any other animals because she'd kill those and best not have children because she'd probably try to kill those too. AND they can't even spell the name of the breed right.

Last edited:

Yes this sounds like a good idea, just fob the aggressive dog off on someone else. She'd be a joy to own you know, once she warms up to you and isn't trying to attack you any longer. Oh and you must live somewhere that she can go outside without trying to kill anyone and you can't have any other animals because she'd kill those and best not have children because she'd probably try to kill those too. AND they can't even spell the name of the breed right.

Thank goodness the dog has come a long way since this gal got her!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom