OH NATIONAL 2012 ~ Are you going to be there?

I am a newbie and am having a hard time finding fall chicks. I was sooo excited when I saw this until I typed it into mapquest :( 5hr 17min. Although I would probably pay more in shipping to find all the breeds I want. Definitely gonna have to run it past the hubby, he's gonna think I'm crazy.

No whining over the distance! I am coming from over ten hours away, and through another storm at that! It's worth the drive, I promise - bring your camera!

YEAH RICK!! I will be looking for you! I have no idea what my wardrobe will be for the day, but I will track you down! Any doubts, I'm the one stalking the silkie aisle and harrassing the youth with questions...I will be going Friday night to check out a few birds than all day Saturday...
woot.gif

Silkies, eh? Keep an eye out for JoshU from up in Ada. He should have a red American Buckeye Club shirt on too. He raises silkies as well so I know he'll be looking them over too. Now if I can just talk my wife into letting me keep the van all day....

Ok. The more I read the more interested I am in driving up on Saturday. Am I insane to be looking forward to a convention hall-size room full of chickens?

See everyone there! Thank you for the posting. This was great!

We will be attending Ohio National and have birds for sale.
- black mottled bantam cochins (pairs and cockerels)
- black silkie pairs
- blue,buff,splash silkies (catdance lines)
-black bantam cochins
PM me if interested.also will be looking for a pair of show quality red shouldered yokohamas.

will have blue and splash silkies, splash from catdance, indigo and three cedars

Im hoping to get Exhibition Buff Orpington Hens, White Crested Blue or black polish rooster, wheaten Americana, Pilgrim goose gander, maybe some peafowl if they have them :) CANT WAIT!

Does anyone know of someone bring show quality LF Silver laced Wyandottes? I'm lookin for blood lines besides Foley because I already have a bunch from him. I think one of the breeders is named Sterling? Any contact info would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom