Ohiki Chicken Thread

Pics
haha, they all are if they are US stock.... I have a good many rose and pea combed ones here too. The rose really does look good on them though I think. Was started for folks in the northern climates that have to deal with cold weather frost bite, but man they just look good.
Planning on taking new pics here finally once I get some good weather.... I'll post up some of my rose combed ones then

it sure does. blows the tails up big time and usually doesnt take much work at all, bred and done pretty much when using the narrow tailed longer legged cull ohiki types. It sure makes a pretty pheonix though. Got to love ohiki, even their culls are good for something haha

Hello All are there any breeders of ohikis in the United Kingdom On this forum or other forums who would be willing to sell some ohikis or have eggs for sale ? thanks again

Hi and welcome. No to my knowledge there arent any on here from the UK. They are as rare if not rarer there as they are here. There is a member here from Poland. Not sure of the import export laws in Europe between countries there. But may want to send a message to them and see if they could help you out. would be worth a shot at least. I know we cant do it without tons of paper work, but It may be easier within Europe. Good luck.

thanks, I have been luck to get some nice ones. Need to take some recent pics, got to now that are outstanding, just havent taken pics in a year or two seems like. will try to work on that soon

I'm pretty new to Ohikis still. I have 6 from Stewart Longtails and am picking up more tomorrow. Looks like I have about 63 pages of information to go through here, haha!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom