Ohiki Chicken Thread

Pics
Hey guys! Spring is here and I wanted to share pics of my trio of Ohiki. The hens are fibro hens from Toni, and the male is from ChrisF. I can't wait to start hatching these little buggers! The white hen is a silkie cross I hope will be a broody!

Here's some of the ones I've gotten from Amanda (beautiful birds and such an awesome person)

I have quite a few more than these, but getting decent photos of them is the hard part, haha! We're going to be building more pens for them soon and I'm going to be downsizing some of my other breeds so that I can focus on these guys more. Good times ahead!

Last edited:
Here's some of the ones I've gotten from Amanda (beautiful birds and such an awesome person) I have quite a few more than these, but getting decent photos of them is the hard part, haha! We're going to be building more pens for them soon and I'm going to be downsizing some of my other breeds so that I can focus on these guys more. Good times ahead!
Thanks.. You definitely have quite the collection now.. Can't wait to see how the breeding program progresses.. I know you will do well with them..

Here's some of the ones I've gotten from Amanda (beautiful birds and such an awesome person) I have quite a few more than these, but getting decent photos of them is the hard part, haha! We're going to be building more pens for them soon and I'm going to be downsizing some of my other breeds so that I can focus on these guys more. Good times ahead!
Great pics by the way.. You should be a photographer.. LOL> Oh yeah, You already are a successful photographer! Wonderful Lady too and I look forward to developing (no pun intended.. lol) the friendship.. Thanks so much for the camera advice.. I was going to get a Nikon, but you delivered me from that.. Cannon it is..

Great pics by the way.. You should be a photographer.. LOL> Oh yeah, You already are a successful photographer! Wonderful Lady too and I look forward to developing (no pun intended.. lol) the friendship.. Thanks so much for the camera advice.. I was going to get a Nikon, but you delivered me from that.. Cannon it is..
Bwahaha! Long live Canon! And intended or not...that was a pretty awesome pun ;) If I find myself in your area again, we'll have to do lunch or something! We'll probably just talk about chickens and how similar our husbands are, but it'll be fun! Can't wait to see some pics from you using your new camera! You'll probably end up being painter AND photographer extraordinare :p

Bwahaha! Long live Canon! And intended or not...that was a pretty awesome pun ;) If I find myself in your area again, we'll have to do lunch or something! We'll probably just talk about chickens and how similar our husbands are, but it'll be fun! Can't wait to see some pics from you using your new camera! You'll probably end up being painter AND photographer extraordinare :p

Well, who knows.. Maybe you will move up here! LOL> Been talking to everyone about how wonderful you guys are.. Lunch sounds great and If I am ever in your area.. Which I love by the way.. we will have to get together.. Would love to see your giant emu birds.. LOL>> Got to save up for that new camera, but I am sure it will come.. I hope I can take as good of pictures as you so I can make even better paintings than before.. But I may need more guidance.. LOL>

MarissaC, I really like the color of those birds!
Amanda... I think I know where im getting my next few birds from ;)

Back
Top Bottom