OHIO TRADERS!!!

Pics
I found this site.

Hay all you Ohioens, Just found this site, started so long ago. Its good to see so many two leg lovers in the Buckeye State:ya

I have 3 white leghorns to trade (Heathy birds only)

Also we can build a coop & run and deliver it to just about anywhere in Ohio.

We also have room for rescue birds.
hit.gif

I'll set back and watch the fun:pop:weee

Wow this is so cool! I really want just one buff orp pullet for egg laying, I have 3 silkie/showgirl chicks...but I want an egg layer also.
Have nothing to trade but willing to pay. I live in Strongsville and I found a guy 10 minutes from me that has all kinds (where I got my 2 silkie chicks) but he doesn't have orps.

Looking for some roosters Delaware,New Hampshire,Blue or Black Cochin,Wyandotte, anyone close by me and have a rooster they don't want?
We need them to breed with our hens so need good quality!

I have a pair of two month old white Bantam Cochins. Super cute, healthy, semi-tame. I don't mind keeping them for the broody hen when she grows up, but I'd really like a buff Silkie roo, nice quality. I'm in western Ohio, but I'll travel to Lima, Dayton, or Columbus for a trade. I'm filling my incubator this week with Seramas, Barred Bantam Cochins, and EEs for future trades!

I have 6 Buckeye cockerals, 11 weeks old. We are planning on butchering them in August, but if anyone wants one I will sell them for $5 each. I am in NW Delaware county, right inbetween Delaware, Marion and Marysville.

I have 20 12 week oldGolden Comets for sale in SE Ohio and a 18 week Buff Rock Roo. $5.00 for ea. I would keep the Buff but when Ideal sent my order, they did not do a good job of pickin pullets and sent me more thatn the 10% ratio for error. So I ended up with to many roos for the pullets I ordered pullets.

I would like to find one or two Milli Fleur De'lucce's (or how ever that is spelled) near central ohio (were from the Marysville area)
Let me know if you know where to find them!
Thanks
the friendlier the better

Back
Top Bottom