OHIO TRADERS!!!

Pics
Wow-mine were shipped all the way from CA, my 2-year-old unplugged the incubator and it got to 82 degrees before I found it, and then they were supposed to hatch Friday before Memorial Day. None even started, but we went away for the weekend, came home Monday evening to 5 babies! Then on Tuesday I had 4 more! I had a 50 % hatch, even with all the problems! They are fast, too! Fifteen minutes from pip to pop!

My grandson is about 19 months and lives with us. He is fascinated with grandmas toy. I have to watch it all the time because he loves to turn the dials.
barnie.gif

I have a Khaki Campbell duckling 2 1/2 weeks old I'm looking to trade or sell.It's pet friendly and sits on my kids lap.Just have to many ducks and would like to trade for a chicken instead.

just north of bucyrus...just west of shelby...and just south of willard...hope your familiar with these towns...supposedly the first ever hatchery was started in new washington

Too far for me, and I work this weekend. I am trying to plan ahead for the Ohio National this fall.

Hi! I'm new to BYC and am happy to see so many Ohioans. I have 2 call duck drakes (which may have to find a new home some day), a Polish hen and a frizzle rooster and several 4 legged pets. Nothing to trade/sell right now, just checking in. I think Baltic Trader Days are this weekend as well as the Danville swap meet. I'm located in North-Western Holmes County.

Back
Top Bottom