OHIO TRADERS!!!

Pics
Hello, I'm in Columbus, was part of the old Backyard Chickens Forum a few years ago.

I'm taking a break from ducks and would like to get some Nankin and Serama hatching eggs or chicks.

It would be fun to meet other locals who love little chickens! My hubby and two kids think I'm crazy!!!!! I know there are others out there like me!

There is a Serama breeder in Washington Courthouse, near Columbus. He's a judge with the SCNA, and his email and # are listed in the club's website. If he's not doing business he may be able to direct you to someone nearby who is.

Hello,
I think this is a wonderful idea. I am located in marion county. I am interested in trading for silver or gold laced wyandottes.

Last edited:
I am looking for silkies, americuanas, barred rocks, columbia rocks, brabanters. Does anyone have any they would like to trade or sell. I am in SE Ohio near the Interstate 70-77 interchange.

big_smile.png
HELLO!!
big_smile.png
Just found this thread and we are super excited! We are from preble county and are looking for: White leghorn pullets- Cornish Roo- Plymouth rock pullets (preferable white rocks)- Any Buckeyes- Any Langshans. I am sorry if someone as already offered some of these, i did not read all the post. We have Cornish Cross READY TO BE PROCESSED!! They are big! RIR and Golden Comets. If anyone is interested we would love to talk!!!

Last edited:
Looking for a child friendly Silkie or some other Bantam to keep as a pet for our son.Would like two if anyone has them.A year old or younger.Would only travel no more then 2hrs away please.I have several breeds available if you would like to trade.Cochins,Delaware,Wyandottes,Red and Black Star,Easter Egger's,Welsummers

Back
Top Bottom