OHIO TRADERS!!!

Pics
anyone near wilmington ohio????
big_smile.png

Quote:
I'm trying to sell some of my buff cochin's.I have about 15 Cochin's all different colors but relized I have way to many of them and taking up room for my egg layers.So some have to go
sad.png
They are 5 weeks old and I have one rooster for sure out of them.I'm hoping to find a home for them soon.Any takers?

Sorry; no room for anymore. I've got 33 barred-rock mix chicks that hatched this weekend. 24 will look like barred rock, some are an araucana mix. I have 9 more that will be more white leghorn from their red star mama. Any takers?

I'm near Greenville, in Darke Co. on the western edge of Ohio. I have a few chicks I can trade for other chicks, hatching eggs, and show quality rabbits. The oldest chick is an Ameracauna/Barred Rock. Also an Austrolorp and a RIR/Barred Rock. There's Ameracauna eggs in the inc., and Seramas that are due any day now. I'd like a couple of nice layers, and I want to start breeding Seramas. I believe all the eggs I have are unrelated, but I may consider trading to diversify bloodlines in the future. I also have the most beautiful bearded buff barred Silkie hen, but she doesn't seem to be interested in normal chicken activities, like laying eggs. If she ever changes her mind, I'd love to borrow/rent/barter a buff roo for a while.

Back
Top Bottom