OHIO TRADERS!!!

So what are your goals, your mission statement as it were?

And maybe more important, which colors have more appeal to you, burnt orange and seal brown, or black and gold ?

I would like to maintain a flock as close to the standard as possible and then develop/enhance two rare colors. I really like the Lemon Pyle and that will be one of my colors. like also gold laced and blue partrige but haven't decided between those 2 yet.

I would like to maintain a flock as close to the standard as possible and then develop/enhance two rare colors. I really like the Lemon Pyle and that will be one of my colors. like also gold laced and blue partrige but haven't decided between those 2 yet.

Ah, the mythical "pyle" Brahma.

So, tell me this, what color would your pyles be if the splash part of their feather pattern would be replaced with blue, or black ?

I breed Swedish Flower Hen. Hatching eggs available for shipping. Chicks, pullets, & cockerels available for local pick-up.
Visit my farm page for more info:
https://www.facebook.com/BartelFarmsEggsandChickens/

I have several Australorp Hens and I am looking for a couple of Australorp roosters to breed them to. I have a large incubator and will be setting the eggs in a couple of months. I am looking for roosters from lines that are excellent egg layers. These hens are special as Ohio is very cold and because of the frostbite problem I have started some genetic breeding to breed the Australorp with a pea comb. These hens are second generation and are 3/4 Australorp and 1/4 Buckeye. I hatched around 100 eggs last August and kept the best 20 hens that have the pea comb. We then sold the roosters and are now looking to replace them to get new genetic material.

Good Afternoon All!! I don't have anything to trade but I am looking for a coop to buy or help, instructions, plans, details! My husband and I's inexperience is really shining through in our attempts at a pallet coop. Any and all help / advice is appreciated!

Good Afternoon All!! I don't have anything to trade but I am looking for a coop to buy or help, instructions, plans, details! My husband and I's inexperience is really shining through in our attempts at a pallet coop. Any and all help / advice is appreciated!

We created our co-op out of skids and turned out beautifully. How were you guys trying to make it. I might be able to give you some advice.

Back
Top Bottom