Status
Not open for further replies.
yes they are my fav here is a pic of my new roo
69260_007.jpg

and som white black tail japs they are posing for the pic

69260_japs.jpg

Quote:
Teach,
What kind of eggs are you looking for? We have plenty to share for the kids... and you can keep the results...

Hi Stephanie, Have you guys been busy with wrestling? My chicks are growing fast and are getting very feathered feet!
wee.gif

You Splash LF must be huge by now.

Quote:
Lynn : Unless I am mistaken you don't have to fill it up just cause it can handle 340 LOL, but hey why not if you can LOL.

Why did Lynn cross the road ??................ to get more egg's for the sportsman.

AL

Last edited:
Quote:
I am hoping he is my new replacement for the Hulk#1, he is in my current Avatar.

AL

Those are not cuddily chickens - beautiful, but but not warm and fuzzy - stylish in a very different sort of way than cochins.

LOL MJ you are very observant, no cuddily here as you know LOL, perhaps one of the Muscle man varieties would add some beefcake to those Paris Hilton chicks in your flock, yeah that's it!!!! get your flock some Cornish man candy
lau.gif
gig.gif

AL

Quote:
Hello, Are you the Tim K with the very nice Mille Fleur Cochins?

MJ .............. going in for the kill when it comes to Dem fancy cheeekins LOL. MJ don't you have enough of them yet ??.

AL

Quote:
Those are not cuddily chickens - beautiful, but but not warm and fuzzy - stylish in a very different sort of way than cochins.

LOL MJ you are very observant, no cuddily here as you know LOL, perhaps one of the Muscle man varieties would add some beefcake to those Paris Hilton chicks in your flock, yeah that's it!!!! get your flock some Cornish man candy
lau.gif
gig.gif

AL

No thanks, but I'd like to take one to school to teach some mouthy 8th graders how to show some respect..

Quote:
Hello, Are you the Tim K with the very nice Mille Fleur Cochins?

MJ .............. going in for the kill when it comes to Dem fancy cheeekins LOL. MJ don't you have enough of them yet ??.

AL

Not yet, now I need a Barred hen or two.

Quote:

lau.gif
gig.gif

AL

yuckyuck.gif

Same could be said for you though, maybe your manly men would like a little prissy girly girl, cheer leader type, the no necks usually go for that kind!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
I get a 5 lb. container of Source micronutrients for horses at Atwoods. It is dehydrated seaweed meals. It's kinda pricey, but it lasts a long time with the amount I use in my feed mix.

I'm glad you asked Tim... I have been wanting to ask Betsy myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom