*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
LOL MJ you are very observant, no cuddily here as you know LOL, perhaps one of the Muscle man varieties would add some beefcake to those Paris Hilton chicks in your flock, yeah that's it!!!! get your flock some Cornish man candy
lau.gif
gig.gif

AL

yuckyuck.gif

Same could be said for you though, maybe your manly men would like a little prissy girly girl, cheer leader type, the no necks usually go for that kind!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif

LOL ooohhh Noooo they would like that, but I am running a chicken coop not a poultry Bordello LOL. I saw one on my Cornish rooster top a polish hen once, it wasn't very pretty......... they like Polish girls.

AL

Al any weather there yet, from what OKC weather man says, First round here is coming from your way, I am getting rain/sleet.

Quote:
well if i get em started, then soak all nite, then finish them tomorow, they should be about right when we lose power...otherwise i'd have to cook em on the woodstove which is kind of iffy!

yep, startin to rain here

Quote:
Yes sir it sure has already.................. Darnedist thing is for the last hour it has been sleeting and thundering/Lightning at the same time, very strange. So yes it has started here very nasty stuff, and guess who has to take the Taco dog out for her Bidness LOL.

AL

Beth, maybe later we can talk about trading some out or something so the will have different blood lines. Are yours from MO., Mine ate coming from Georga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom