Did you enjoy the storyline?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kind of.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
"Well," Megan turned her back to Jacob so she could read the board. "I personally am a big fan of the lemongrass green tea, but ginger pear is a favorite among the majority of my customers. But then the cherry rose is quite exceptional. It really depends on personal preference," she said. "While you decide I'll fetch your muffin."

"Thank you, I think I'll try the lemon grass tea"

"Oh! Is that like rehab?" Beatrice paled. "I didn't know I had a house."

"Yes. Rehab is the shortened version of rehabilitation." He told her.

"And yes, you do have a house. Here's the address. Your possessions and your money should be in there." Thomas instructed, handing her a piece of paper.

"Thank you, I think I'll try the lemon grass tea"
Megan grinned happily and skipped over to the shelf. She selected a green handmade mug and set a small metal strainer on top. She filled it with a combination of tea leaves taken from a jar and then went to get the water from the kitchen.

"Yes. Rehab is the shortened version of rehabilitation." He told her.

"And yes, you do have a house. Here's the address. Your possessions and your money should be in there." Thomas instructed, handing her a piece of paper.
"But I don't want to be here. I don't understand. Why did you put me in here?" Beatrice asked, taking the piece of paper.

"But I don't want to be here. I don't understand. Why did you put me in here?" Beatrice asked, taking the piece of paper.

"We put you in here because we decided to put you in here. Now leave, please. I need to continue patrolling." He said with annoyance.
Eva walked out of the store, walking smack dab into Thomas.
Thomas was rather miffed from the interaction with Beatrice, so when Eva walked into him he was less than pleased.

"Could you please watch where you're going next time?" He said as he backed a few steps away so Eva wasn't so close to him.
"Continue on with your day, both of you, please."

"I wonder what got into him?" Eva said, under her breath. "What's the matter?" She asked Beatrice, who was standing there, looking after the policeman, about to cry. "I don't know where I am, and I want to go home... You know, you look super familiar." Beatrice said. "The problem is, I can only remember my name!" "You look familiar to me too!!" She said. "Can I see your address?" "Sure!" "Hey, you're my neighbor!" "Awesome, but do you know where I might get something to eat?" "Sure, follow me!" Eva said, going back inside The Perfect Cup.

Back
Top Bottom