Partridge Silkies - Nothing else

My sweet little Gemma

Help me figure out what color these chicks are! First full hatch from my birds.

Father

Mother

Some of the chicks

About 2/3 of the chicks are born with stripes so I assume they will be partridge? But I also have had 3/7 hatch out without markings...?!

Hi everyone! I know it's a long shot, but if there is anyone that has any breeders in there partridge program that may have come from my program eggs that were sold by me last season an you wouldn't mind selling eggs back to me, please get in touch with me. I lost my entire flock this winter when our goat went on a rampage tearing up all my fencing while we were at a wake for the weekend. We live out in the country where there are many predators and they where all gone/dead when we returned
hit.gif
. Needless to say...the goat was given away and fencing replaced. My beloved partridge silkies are gone though and they were my favorite breed. If by chance there is someone who may have eggs available that decended from my stock and would be willing to sell me eggs, I would be soo greatful. Thanks guys!

Hi everyone! I know it's a long shot, but if there is anyone that has any breeders in there partridge program that may have come from my program eggs that were sold by me last season an you wouldn't mind selling eggs back to me, please get in touch with me. I lost my entire flock this winter when our goat went on a rampage tearing up all my fencing while we were at a wake for the weekend. We live out in the country where there are many predators and they where all gone/dead when we returned :hit . Needless to say...the goat was given away and fencing replaced. My beloved partridge silkies are gone though and they were my favorite breed. If by chance there is someone who may have eggs available that decended from my stock and would be willing to sell me eggs, I would be soo greatful. Thanks guys!

Oh that's terrible, I hope you can find some of your little ones descendants . Sorry for loss. :hugs

Hi everyone! I know it's a long shot, but if there is anyone that has any breeders in there partridge program that may have come from my program eggs that were sold by me last season an you wouldn't mind selling eggs back to me, please get in touch with me. I lost my entire flock this winter when our goat went on a rampage tearing up all my fencing while we were at a wake for the weekend. We live out in the country where there are many predators and they where all gone/dead when we returned
hit.gif
. Needless to say...the goat was given away and fencing replaced. My beloved partridge silkies are gone though and they were my favorite breed. If by chance there is someone who may have eggs available that decended from my stock and would be willing to sell me eggs, I would be soo greatful. Thanks guys!

Oh no! That's so terrible! You had such gorgeous Partridge. You're actually one of 2 people that I "follow" on here, because you live me, and have such beautiful birds! -Pam

Oh no! That's so terrible! You had such gorgeous Partridge. You're actually one of 2 people that I "follow" on here, because you live me, and have such beautiful birds! -Pam
Thanks for the kindness too Pam and your compliments. It was a lot of hard work and money and sweet, sweet birds all gone now. A lot of sadness. I lived in McDonough, GA as a child and My husband has Aunts that are close to Dalton area. Are you near either of those? Your birds are just lovely as well. Noticed you have a schnauzer! We have 2 new mini schnauser puppies as well!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom