Partridge Silkies - Nothing else

I am new to chickens and have 3 silkies, a cuckoo, a porcelain, and a splash, your partridge is beautiful! In the future I will definitely be getting a partridge
lol.png

Last edited:
I am new to chickens and have 3 silkies, a cuckoo, a porcelain, and a splash, your partridge is beautiful! In the future I will definitely be getting a partridge
lol.png

That just means that you are a very smart person!!!!! Partridge people are known to have a higher IQ and in general are a much kinder and friendlier person!!!!!!! Now, if you believe all of that, well I have a bridge that I need to sell..... Seriously though, we hope to see you on here soon with a partridge or 10!!!!
lau.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
yesss.gif

This is Snickers, notice the red/gold in her and the penciled look to most, its hard to capture on her because shes so dark...but many say THIS is blue partridge....its just what most people are breeding for at the moment, but its SO hard to see it, and looks SO much like just a leaky dark blue...I don't like this variation, I much prefer the lighter OBVIOUS partridge marked (penciled) lighter blue birds

I prefer the lighter blue also.

Back
Top Bottom