Peachicks of 2016 photos -- Let's see the babies!!!

I had another Bronze hatch out yesterday. I am so hoping for one to be a WE peacock so I am keeping all that have hatched out. I don't need more Bronze unless it is a WE for my project. Yes, this one has purple magic marker on the back of it's neck. I am so afraid of selling the wrong chicks and ones I am keeping are different ages so can't go in together yet.

Looks nice and healthy
I understand I want Purple Black Shoulder Pied White Eyed or PBS silver pieds so first have to wait for the pied to develop and then the WE. So you are also going to have 80 3month olds before you can start parting with them. Misery loves company.
Thanks.

Looks nice and healthy
I understand I want Purple Black Shoulder Pied White Eyed or PBS silver pieds so first have to wait for the pied to develop and then the WE. So you are also going to have 80 3month olds before you can start parting with them. Misery loves company.
Thanks.

I guess misery does love company! I am also working on Purple pied and purple white eye!!
I have 2 purple peacocks, not related as far as I know and I have a daughter out of one and am growing up chicks from the other one with more eggs to hatch. It is a long process but I enjoy it so we have years to cheer each other on!
celebrate.gif

They are doll babies. Some are already sold and will be picked up in a few days and some are staying.
I have Bronze, silver pied, IBs (probably WEs) and there is a Purple (marked with pink because I hope it is a girl!)

I'm very excited, I should be getting one BS chick that may carry one pied or white eyed gene and one silver pied BS chick from the breeder in NY.

Back
Top Bottom