peacocks in houston

Sorry to disappoint you Wham but this happened 5 years ago!
big_smile.png

I will have to check with my sister and get back with u but if we can have the peacocks and hens and chicks we will come catch them .we live in lufkin 2 hours from you
How did you find this old post? i just wondered, sometime this happens and i always wondered how one ends up on one when this site is date order any how glad found us , do you have peafowl already?

Searching peacocks online ,came to a site that said peacocks in Houston . NO I do not have peafowl yet, just chickens and a parrot love birds im looking to add some to my yard coops .

Searching peacocks online ,came to a site that said peacocks in Houston . NO I do not have peafowl yet, just chickens and a parrot love birds im looking to add some to my yard coops .
Thanks for the reply on how you came to the old post, like i said i always wondered how this happened
thumbsup.gif

Lots to learn about peafowl so stick around if you are intrested in having some and you can learn alot befor you take the plunge, that is what i did , there are plenty of folks in Texas with peafowl for sale so you should not have any problem finding some if you decide to get some
wink.png

PS you are only a couple hours drive to my place i have yearling trios as well as grown pairs available and i will have eggs and chicks for sale starting April and May of next year
wink.png
i will be shipping chicks next year also .

Last edited:
they are amaz . DID u move from the property in houston or are u still there and are these the same peafowl u were trying to move 5 years ago ...

Sigh. Sorry, Wham, I think you are missing what happened here.
hmm.png
Go back to the start of the thread and look at the NAMES... and the DATES

So 5 years ago (FIVE YEARS AGO), some folks who are not presently involved in the conversation, tried to help somebody else relocate some peafowl, which happened to be in Houston. Then there was a huge hiatus in the thread (discussion).

Recently, for reasons known only to the fellow who posted, someone put up a post about his own birds and resurrected the old thread, but he was NOT talking about the birds that needed homes from 5 years ago...

Several folks have now posted, saying hello, welcome. None of them were involved five years ago. Those long-ago folks are long gone from the discussion... and in all likelihood, so are those long ago birds that needed new homes.

Forget the old discussion and the original Houston birds
roll.png

Meanwhile, there are some nice, current participants in the discussion who have beautiful birds
love.gif
and who are glad you are here, and one of them only lives a couple of hours away from you...

Back
Top Bottom