People Who Expressed Interest in my Heelers- Update on Post #786

Sophie (PP) wanted me to post some pics of Orson for her... (and some of his babies)
202.jpg

211-1.jpg

195.jpg

221.jpg

215-1.jpg

209.jpg

253.jpg

263.jpg

Orson is looking great! Good job PP!

I am only in town one day, but I wanted to let everyone know that Tess had her puppies last week. There are 8 of them- 4 males and 4 females. I'll post some pics when I get back in town again. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I'll reply when I get back, probably this weekend.

Here are more pics of the puppies Sophie asked me to post. There's 8 of them, 5 females and 3 males, she originally had 11, but 2 were stillborn, and the mother accidentally laid on one. They'll be 3 weeks tomorrow.

075-2.jpg

077.jpg

080.jpg

081.jpg

084.jpg

089.jpg

091-1.jpg

092.jpg

094.jpg

096-1.jpg

096-1.jpg

097-1.jpg

099.jpg

101.jpg

103.jpg

116.jpg

128.jpg

157.jpg

168.jpg

Last edited:
I tried to get some pics of my new pups today but my camera batteries are dead so I will get some more today and start a new thread to avoid confusion. They are a week and a half old. I can tell these are going to be good looking dogs too.

Buster when you start a new thread will you please let me know so that I can check out those pups. I can't wait to see pictures.

Kurt, I am not sure who Sophie is but ya might want to tell her to trim those pups nails. Just need a reg human clipper for them and the mom will thank her. If ya trim puppy nails on a real regular schedule the mother will nurse in more comfort and feed them longer making for strong healthy pups. Makes it nicer for you to handle them as well.

Quote:
Sophie is perfectly_polish(PP), the owner of the pups and the father of them, Orson, which she got from Buster last year. I'll let her know, thanks
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom