People Who Expressed Interest in my Heelers- Update on Post #786

Oh Kurt sorry didn't know that Sophie and PP were one and the same. Why didn't she post for herself.

Not many people realise that something as little as clipping the nails every few days can help keep the Mom nursing longer. I raised Great Danes for years and learned that lesson fast.

I still socialize pups for different breeders in the area but don't breed anymore. Everyone thinks that breeding is the easy part but none of it is easy, I am here to tell ya.

Tell her I said hi.

PP is not an active member at this time.
wink.png

lol.png

Pictures of Ginja from August and September

Ginjaunderappletree.jpg

Digging under the apple trees

MikeandGinja.jpg

Her favorite place to lie... she thinks she's a cat!

Windowdog.jpg

Looking for Raccoons out the window.

Last edited:
She turned one this past May, so she's on her way to being a naughty 2 year old.
Spoiled rotten!
big_smile.png

A friend of mine and myself, send each other pictures of how dang spoiled our dogs are - its become a joke to take pictures of their most spoiled moment!
(my friend win's cause her dog sleeps in her bed, she has a small little dog - if Ginja got into our bed there'd be no room for us!)

Ha! We have a 75lb Lab/Doberman mix who sleeps with us. I'm 5'9" and DH is 6'3". Somehow we manage.
big_smile.png
We used to have a lab/shepherd mix, a golden and a pug that ALL slept with us in a double bed.
roll.png

Quote:
Its bad enough when she snores! She sleeps next to the bed, we have a crate in the bedroom, but not long after the lights are off she comes and lies up against the bed!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom