Pheasant eggs?

Dec 1, 2020
Western Washington
Hi there!
I am looking for a good place to buy ringneck pheasant eggs. Does anybody know of any good sources? I've seen Stromberg's has some but at a relatively high price. So far I've landed on Harding Gamebird Farm. They seem to have great prices and look reputable. This will be my first time hatching pheasants so any advice or insight is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

I would recommend like @Midnightman14 said to get a adult or juvenile pair of pheasants because incubating and raising chicks can be pretty stressful. But if you want to go for eggs I would recommend buying from local sources like craigslist which you can buy some pheasants for pretty cheap prices.

For pheasants it would be a first
Pheasant eggs are a different ball game....they are less forgiving on shipping, they just don't ship well at all.
Most of what you find on the internet about incubating pheasant eggs is outdated or down right wrong.

I would recommend like @Midnightman14 said to get a adult or juvenile pair of pheasants because incubating and raising chicks can be pretty stressful. But if you want to go for eggs I would recommend buying from local sources like craigslist which you can buy some pheasants for pretty cheap prices.
Thank you! You know this was something I hadn't even thought of for whatever reason 😂.There is somebody selling adult pheasants nearby my home so I will probably go with that.

Back
Top Bottom