(Pics)HELP, Am I crazy?? Chicken has not laid egg, no Signs off egg binding, or lethargy!!!

Quote: Yep, and if I get addicted I'm going to be in trouble lol. I bought a kit from the dollar general. Then my ex (I still live with him, we have a kid together, it's easier this way) bought me some plush yarn at walmart the other day, the catch, he really wants a scarf with it. *eye roll* so it looks like after I finish the one I'm making another, but not for me!

Everything's gotta catch..... let's see what tomorrow will bring .... my Bengal cat Shiba needs to be fed I think I spend more money on animals then I do on myself lol ... things should smooth out soon

Quote: of course, nothing in life is free, not even sleep :p (kidding) I have my kiddo, a dog, and the chickens. I had more dogs that I was fostering (long term) but they got homes so it's a little less crazy here for now. I house sit for ducks, cats, dogs, and fish pretty often for someone, and I love it. I don't think I can manage having ducks and chickens right now, but I sure would love it!

Well I processed just got done 5 minutes ago she was internally laying. There was three things in her that look like hard boiled eggs without the shell... I did what I had to do and I'm happy because now I don't have to worry about her and I can focus on replacing her......

WELLLLLL. ..... I now have one of the new pullets in the nest box
wee.gif
It would be a nice surprise to get an egg today after 2 weeks of culling due to being sc%ew&d by those auction hens!!! YAY ... Maybe she needs a magazine to read.... Even if she doesn't lay today... it's a good sign...

Aldo

Back
Top Bottom