Pipd's Peeps!

I'm feeling pretty wiped out from wrangling Cochins all weekend, but I at least have a better idea of which pullets I'll be holding onto and which I'm letting go of now. I may end up keeping one or two of the non-keeps still because they're cute, but... :oops: We'll see.

Anyway, obviously I'm keeping the ones with names.

Duckling

Duckling.jpg

Ivy

Ivy.jpg

Judy

Judy.jpg

Our sweet Nora (who looked away in every picture I took, of course :barnie )

Nora.jpg

This little lady is not named yet, but she was the last chick I hatched out of Gus II last year, and she hatched on my birthday, so I feel obligated to keep her even though she didn't make the cut for my breeding pens. She's pretty cute anyway 🥰

unnamed birthday baby.jpg

Actually, I have... a lot that need names still. :th Anyone have any suggestions? All of my green coop girls traditionally get flower names, which I'm already thinking one will have to be a Daffodil this year, and I'm thinking I want a Priscilla and a Zoe in the mix (just not sure yet which will get those names), but beyond that... I've got a lot of names to figure out. 😅

unnamed black pullet 1.jpg
unnamed black pullet 2.jpg
unnamed dk blue pullet 1.jpg
unnamed dk blue pullet 2.jpg
unnamed dk blue pullet 3.jpg
unnamed outer coop pullet.jpg
unnamed black pullet.jpg
unnamed blue pullet 1.jpg
unnamed blue pullet 2.jpg
unnamed blue pullet 3.jpg
unnamed splash pullet.jpg
unnamed no band blue pullet.jpg
unnamed red band blue pullet.jpg

I'm feeling pretty wiped out from wrangling Cochins all weekend, but I at least have a better idea of which pullets I'll be holding onto and which I'm letting go of now. I may end up keeping one or two of the non-keeps still because they're cute, but... :oops: We'll see.

Anyway, obviously I'm keeping the ones with names.

Duckling

View attachment 3781816

Ivy

View attachment 3781817

Judy

View attachment 3781831

Our sweet Nora (who looked away in every picture I took, of course :barnie )

View attachment 3781818

This little lady is not named yet, but she was the last chick I hatched out of Gus II last year, and she hatched on my birthday, so I feel obligated to keep her even though she didn't make the cut for my breeding pens. She's pretty cute anyway 🥰

View attachment 3781819

Actually, I have... a lot that need names still. :th Anyone have any suggestions? All of my green coop girls traditionally get flower names, which I'm already thinking one will have to be a Daffodil this year, and I'm thinking I want a Priscilla and a Zoe in the mix (just not sure yet which will get those names), but beyond that... I've got a lot of names to figure out. 😅

View attachment 3781824View attachment 3781825View attachment 3781826View attachment 3781827View attachment 3781828View attachment 3781829View attachment 3781832View attachment 3781833View attachment 3781834View attachment 3781835View attachment 3781836View attachment 3781837View attachment 3781838

Wow wow wow. I don't have no name suggestions, no nothing. They're so pretty😍.

That Judy! Yowza! :eek: :love

I know!! 🥰 Her first babies are due this weekend--holy moly that came up fast! :th

I hope she loves it!

Me, too! I'm just trying not to geek out and scare her off with an information overload because, uh, I might like genetics just a little bit. :oops:

Wow wow wow. I don't have no name suggestions, no nothing. They're so pretty😍.

Thanks! I'm really happy with how some of these girls have filled out!! 😍 I did just realize I forgot to add the boys into that post, but it's fiiine 😅

Back
Top Bottom