Post a Picture of Your Cross Breed

Here is mine. Some have said she is a blue maran mix. Others say old english game/blue sumatra. I have no idea. We rescued her from a not so good home. She hasnt started laying yet but her face is getting redder by the day. Would be awesome if she lays a chocolate brown egg!

How much her comb has grown

Here is mine. Some have said she is a blue maran mix. Others say old english game/blue sumatra. I have no idea. We rescued her from a not so good home. She hasnt started laying yet but her face is getting redder by the day. Would be awesome if she lays a chocolate brown egg! How much her comb has grown
SO CUTE

Here is mine. Some have said she is a blue maran mix. Others say old english game/blue sumatra. I have no idea. We rescued her from a not so good home. She hasnt started laying yet but her face is getting redder by the day. Would be awesome if she lays a chocolate brown egg!

How much her comb has grown
I think you've got a blue hamburg there. I have a splash hamburg and she's got an identical comb, wattles, and frame. Mine has a ton of personality and lays small, off-white eggs.

Thanks sevenbabychicks!!! I just looked up that breed and she looks just like the pictures. So i will have brown, green, blue and off white eggs when all my girls are laying! All i need now is a Maran for some dark brown eggs!

Here are my cochin cock x black rock hen chicks. Only 2 weeks old and massive! Almost twice the weight of my cochin chicks and I think they are all cockerels!

Chirp, black cochin cock x black rock. Looks like he's gonna be all black

Mutt, another cross of the same, black but with rusty coloured bits showing;

Jabba, blue cochin cock x black rock, looks like hes going to be a patchy blue colour;

They have such great personalities, I love them!

Back
Top Bottom