Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

x2..but the LC are my favorite! I can't wait to get my trio!!
th.gif

~ Aspen

Nah, the Lemon Cuckoos don't really catch my eye.

But the Mottled birds are gorgeous, I would LOVE to work on Blue Mottleds, too.
smile.png

Quote:
Jody..after I posted befor we won another award..I didnt know about it until a little later on..so the cockeral (mr softie) got :BV,BB and reserve champion English......the pullet got RV..a little later they told me we got the award for best over all Orpington!!!!!!..Tons of conditioning and great breeding worked well for both of us..I was so excited when they moved him onto champion row...the pics are camera phone so Im going to try and get them to you befor we both collapse we are SO tired...but thrilled...he will appear in October issue of poultry press..he said very impressive pullet! he said she just needs 3 weeks to a month to be peak..we hit the stride with the cockeral..he peaked just the right time...there is a young guy who is a master breeder who sweeps just about every big award..his birds are just fantastic..he runs adds in poultry press..he has a little bit of everything from tiny bantams to orps..he won overall grand champion...fun day for sure..pics to follow..heading back up home, just stopped to use the wireless service.
lynne

Last edited:
I just emailed the pics off to you..let me know if they came through..we have some beautiful awards to go and oggle..but sleep first...pooped! camera phone only holds so many darn it..this is a new camera phone for me..they had just started moving them onto champion row in the first pic...american champ and reserve and english..little later on the row was full...off to bed..they did cancell coboskill show..so sorry for the people up there its a real mess..flooded everywhere..we will be helping out flood victems tommorrow...

Back
Top Bottom