Post PICS of your GLORIOUS ROOSTERS here!!! All breeds welcome!

Pics
I posted a couple shots of my boy on here before, but being that he seems to be growing quickly and today was a nice day for a photo session I took advantage of that and thought I'd share the results here with you all. My boy doesn't have a name yet, but I am working on it.
wink.png

Sunning with one of his girlfriends
allmychildren002.jpg

Looking more and more roo-ish
allmychildren016.jpg

allmychildren019.jpg

allmychildren133.jpg

And how about a Kiss with my favorite pullet?

allmychildren071.jpg

Aww, thanks so much! All my chickens are pretty great, but these two really seem to be making a great pair. I am hoping to hatch some of their eggs next spring. I am hoping they will be just as pretty and loving as these two are.

Uhhh, you mean I gotta Count? Didn't know math was involved in this thread... ha ha ha...
gig.gif
Ok, let me see, today is May 14th... Ummm, he is at Least two months old. Sorry I couldn't be more specific. I will try to drum up a more exact age ... *runs off in search of personal events calendar*

Quote:
Yes I am. I will try to do it soon. I will let you know once I do it. Although, I will be pretty embarassed about putting a video up of me crowing like an idiot!
lau.gif

Quote:
Hey, We are not allowed roosters either in Alameda. But then we ended up with Little Jerry and he is only the size of my hand at about 4 months. He crows very seldom at this point and it is so patetic even the girls are louder than him! Try finding a Serama, I don't think one could have a crow much louder than a squeek
lol.png

Yeah I am not allowed ANY chickens. We have a speakeasy coop

Ahh I see
wink.png
I wouldn't take the chance then
sad.png

Quote:
Ahhhhhhh....He so cute!
wee.gif
You better be careful putting his picture up here, he is going to be kidnapped
love.gif
I love his giant comb!

A question...Do the regular sized girls let him mate? I am concerned that Little Jerry won't have any girls to court because he is so tiny and they all pick on him and won't let him into their clique. He is getting pretty old, it seems like if they were going to accept him, they would have already.

Back
Top Bottom