Post PICS of your GLORIOUS ROOSTERS here!!! All breeds welcome!

Wow! See how beautiful that Salmon Fav. is!! Hard to believe my little alien looking bird will look like that someday.
lol.png

I love Little Jerry Seinfeld! He is just precious!! I was just telling my kids the other day that we HAVe to name one of our roosters Little Jerry Seinfeld! I am such a Seinfeld addict.
love.gif

So, I am wondering if having more than one rooster would help with the aggression toward humans? Any thoughts to go along with the pics? Just wondering. I don't want to highjack the thread. I am just amazed that you all have multiple roosters and I am in fear of my one little roo.

wow! Thanks for all the great contibutions! I'm really enjoying everyone's pictures - there's so much great variety in roosters! That serama is so tiny and funny - it's like a cartoon! He's got a normal-sized rooster head on this little tiny compact body... very cool... and the Jugle fowl/phoenix - what a cool mix! Is he full grown? It looks like he has an awesome tail - if you get better pics, please post!

I love the colora on Hotwing! and Kip is a very handsome boy... and Sutpid is an awesome name! I wish I had a sweet roo...

Quote:
Thanks. Hotwing was a BLRW. Kip is handsome but he's mean. He stays around because he is good to his ladies. And Stupid... his real name is Drumstick but "Stupid" fits him so much better! He is a very sweet roo. All the kids love to pet him. Even Nifty's kids petted Stupid!
lol.png

Just curious, but has anyone ever named their roo 'Fabio' - especially one with a light colored cape and darker body color? I can't help but think "Fabio" when I see some of these roo's. Hee hee hee... cracks me up every time.
gig.gif

Gorgeous photos!!! Love seeing the roosters.

Back
Top Bottom