Post PICS of your GLORIOUS ROOSTERS here!!! All breeds welcome!

Pics
Here is George, my 1yo Buff Brahma Roo
31919_chickens_001.jpg

What awesome pictures, everyone! Some very funny writing, too, I enjoyed reading through everyone's posts. Roosters can really make you proud.
This is our adopted rooster we aquired about a month ago. He was abandoned, so we brought him home to a lovely stable of beauties. We really don't know what he is, and it isn't terribly important. So far, he's been a very attentive boy to his ladies and any hazards. We need to work on a name for him, methinks.

Kats074.jpg

I have over 100 chickens and my one year old rose comb RIR roo is by far my favorite. He is a deep mahogany color and has the deepest crow. I hatched him out of eggs I got from BamaChicken.

5630_blue_orps_005.jpg

Quote:
At the top of the BYC page, you will see index,user list, rules Ect.... Click on uploads. That will take you to another page. There you can upload a pic from your pictures, submitt it, and copy and paste it to the thread. Ypu can also pic the size you want. Good luck!!

This is Dandy. We think he is a roo, silver laced bantam cochin. He is the sweetest thing at 7-8 weeks old. He is the first to the door when I go near the coop and always jumps in my lap or on my shoulder.
17240_dandy_1_5-13-09.jpg

This little cutie is also 7-8 weeks old, but I don't know what he is. Some have suggested OEGB. He and his mate are very tiny and they both like to sit in my lap or on my shoulders.
17240_blue_roo.jpg

We bought 6 RIR chicks at the same time. They are supposed to be girls, but we are thinking they are mostly roosters. One in particular has starting pulling the feathers of the other chicks and making them scream! I don't have any good pictures of the RIRs at this time.

Back
Top Bottom